Thursday, April 16, 2009

Things I will miss.....


I can't believe we only have a month before our house closes and 3 months away from our move to Raleigh. It seems like just yesterday, Nevin was finishing medical school and we were searching for houses in Winston Salem(along with a majority of his med school classmates). Now we are leaving our first house behind and off to the next chapter. While I'm excited, I'm also sad when I think of all the things I will miss.
Here are a few in no particular order.....
1) Village Tavern French Onion Soup, great anytime of the year.
2) Pretty much everything at Dewey's.
3) The Walk-A-Thon
4) Wake Forest basketball games and texting Laura during the halftime shows. Those Bouncin Bulldogs are off the hook.
5) Watching Elf at the Hatzis home in preparation for Christmas, can also be combined to celebrate Erin's birthday.
6) Birthdays at Diamonback Grille I'm not sure why, but they love us there.
7) Sightings of random high school people(special guest appearances) and texting Alex almost instantly.

3 comments:

littlemissmelly said...

i can't believe you're moving in a month!?!? damage control!!! we MUST get together before you leave, i don't care what ish i have going on at work... btw, thanks for giving my blog some comment love! i love reading them!

Laura said...

Those Bouncin Bulldogs were off tha chain fo sho!! I will miss you tons!!

Caroline Armijo said...

What about our lunches in WC??? Maybe we can coordinate our trips home to see the grandmas. So sad!

Blog

Followers